IS NOT JUST FOR THE WEALTHY
Probate and Estate Attorney
LD Legal, LLC, is law firm in Gainesville, Florida, offering cost efficient, practical and thorough solutions for:
- Estate planning (Wills, Trusts, Power of Attorney, Health Care Directives)
- Probate court administration (Summary and Formal Administration)
- Guardianship administration (for incapacitated persons or minors)
Gainesville Estate Planning attorney, Long H. Duong (last name prounced “Young”) assists clients in planning, preserving and transferring their estates. It is our goal to guide clients through the process and ensure they understand our strategies and procedural choices.
Depending on the nature of a client’s situation, the obvious solution may not be the best. In planning and administration matters, we lay out all options on the table and determine which solution will yield the most favorable return.
If you have questions about any of our practice areas, contact us today (via phone or our contact form) and we’ll schedule a free phone consultation or an in office consultation.
A word from the attorney:
I am very committed to client service and satisfaction. This is often uttered by any service provider, but its a core value for me. In my day to day routine, I spend much of my days trying to understand what clients really need from me and I look for the path of least resistance to meet that goal. Some client matters are routine and relatively simple. Others require loads of research and coordination. If I don’t think I can provide a solution, I communicate this early and often. I look forward to discussing your situation, coming up with a proper plan and fully educating you along the way. Thanks for visiting.
Should we talk?
Consultations by phone are free for 20 minutes.
We’ll determine quickly if your consultation might require a more substantial time commitment or in-office meeting. Our goal is to identify your planning or administration issues, determine a strategy and layout you options. Whenever possible, we’ll give you a quote for estimated fees at the end of our consultation.
Please note: While we’d love the opportunity to represent you, a written agreement is required to establish an attorney-client relationship.
Estate Planning instruments we frequently prepare:
- Last Will and Testament
- Living (Revocable) Trust
- Living Will
- Power of Attorney
- Healthcare Surrogate Designation (Medical Power of Attorney)
- Designation of Pre-need Guardian
Probate pleadings we frequently prepare:
- Petition for Administration
- Petition for Summary Administration
- Petition to Determine Homestead Status of Real Property
- Petition to Determine Exempt Property
- Petition to Open Safe Deposit Box
- Proposed Letters of Administration
- Bond waivers
Guardianship pleadings we frequently prepare:
- Petition for Appointment of Guardian
- Petition to Determine Incapacity
- Petition for Appointment of Guardian for Minor’s Property
- Proposed Letters of Guardianship